Webcast Academy Meeting 2.1.0
January 7, 2007
Deep Probing Questions (see text answers on FAQ page)
- When I determine the date(s) for my webcast how do I book the time?
- How do I access Channels 1 & 2 for the actual webcast?
- How do I access the shoutcast screen? I don't have the user name and pw and mine don't work.
- I ran simplecast and recorded externally but I had also set simplecast to record a backup. My external recording was intact, my simplecast recording only picked up my input.
- Which settings do you think I had wrong and how should I remedy this problem?
- Is there a mini script of acknowledgements thanking webcast etc that can be a standard read at the beginning and end of each show?
- After I have the stream going exactly what should I do next?
- Should I make Skype calls to each of my guests and fellow hosts?
- Should I open the Skypecast?
- In other words is the which comes first the Skype conference call or the Skypecast and can they run simultaneously?
- Groups & Class Nomenclature
Webcast Academy EVO2007 Session
Invite EVO'ers to become
Subscribe to YG, Newsletter, RSS feed
Watch the participation guide
Test your audio, join in
Production Team Members
- Audio Specialists
- Chat Concierge