Interview with Robin Ellwood - Part 6 - Earthcast08
Robin Ellwood gave a very interesting and passionate account of her Antarctica explorations. Middle school students asked her questions and she talked about her fascinating experience on the waters of Antarctica.
I divided her talk in small parts having in mind classroom use. Teachers might choose to focus on one aspect of Ms. Ellwood's adventures, so here's my little contribution to the inspiring 2008 EarthCast!
To know more about Robin Ellwood's trips to Antarctica with Peter Doran's research team from the University of Illinois, access http://ryejrhigh.org/ellwood/
Part 6 highlights:
- Question about favorite thing in Antarctica
- Scuba diving with a waddle seal
- pleasure diving in "the wall", glacial wall
- sea life in the wall
- what it's like under the water
- diving in the lake x diving in the ocean
- different patterns of algae
- sea life in the ocean