Blogging4Educators Meet The Women of the Web2.0
Click here to get your own player.
This is the podcast of a wonderful talk with the Women of the Web2.0 and participants of the blogging4educators EVO session 2008 on blogging.
The recording with photos and chat transcript is available at WiziQ
- The Women of the Web2.0 blogging stories
- Making mistakes
- Taking risks in blogging
- Finding a blogger's tone and voice
- Favorite blogging tools (Vicky's great tips!)
- Tagging and Technorati
- The Writingmatrix (Vance Stevens and team concept)
- Mystery Guest activity
- Blogging strategies in the classroom
- The "Important person" factor (Sharon Peters talks about the importance of a true audience for students' motivation and willingness to take a step ahead in their writing)
The blogging4educators Team would like to congratulate the amazing WoW2.0 for being there for us and sharing a bit of their own stories, successes and failures with us. Yes, they are, indeed, transparent learners!